Friday, February 8, 2013

I hope you die.

I FUCKING HATE MY MUM.
SHE'S FUCKING UNREASONABLE. I HOPE SHE BECOMES MUTE SO SHE CAN SHIT HER TRAP AND DIES IN A HOLE.
EVEN IF SHE DOESN'T DIE, I'M GONNA SEND HER TO AN OLD FOLK'S HOME TO LET HER ROT TO DEATH THERE. IT'S HER RETRIBUTION FOR FUCKING HURTING MY FEELINGS.
Doesn't she ever consider how her harsh words can really make people break down and cry? Just a sentence can make me down and I feel like dying again
You make me wanna die.
If I left the world, no one would fucking care about me. Especially my mum.
No one cares.
When I was crying, have you ever comforted me? No, instead you choose to ignore me. Sometimes you scold me because you think I'm just making a big fuss of small things. You think that I'm being a little pussy, crying so easily. Sometimes you even MAKE FUN of me for crying. Never once for the last year you have ever gave me your support, you never really cared about me and understand me. All you care about is my brother, and you never did give your attention to me. I was expected to always give way to my brother just because he's "special", and I was always left out, neglected, lonely, no one to talk to except my friends.
FUCK YOU.
Not that she beats me or anything, but she's really causing my emotional breakdowns and abusing me mentally. Did you know that when I cry, 90% is because of family matters? DO you know how much happier I would have been without you?
You called me stupid today. FOR NOT EATING MY FISH OIL. I really feel like crying now. Do I really look like a little piece of shit to you?
If you see my self-cutting/getting into depression one day, you know why.



No comments:

Post a Comment