Friday, May 10, 2013

I feel very unappreciated. No one bothers in my family. I'm really starting to hate my family. My aunty is being really rude to me and being such a bitch, and I already had two bad dreams about her so that may signify that she's fucking evil and I shouldn't trust her anymore. On the other hand, my mum is PMs-ing like crazy and she's invading my life and scolding me 24/7 and getting angry for no right reason. Thanks for scolding me ah, you have no idea what scolding does to me. I feel pathetic that no one appreciates me and my efforts and they'll never know how much I have put in just to please them. Worked so hard for my exams, got rather good results and all I got from my mum was a nod and "good", that's all, end up getting some PMS-y scolding from her for no reason. :(

What the fuck, so all my 3 weeks of non-stop mugging is under appreciated, well fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment