Friday, November 2, 2012

At Bugis!



On the last day of school, Angeline, Charissa and I went to Bugis to shop! We originally wanted to take neoprints first but unfortunately it closed down. IT CLOSED DOWN, LIKE BOOM, AND IT WAS GONE.
I was kind of devastated because my classmates and I have been going there since primary 5 and it was the only place that I could shamelessly act cute and pretty T_T NOOOO.
Anyway we went to bugis street for shopping. To be honest, I've NEVER been there before. I thought bugis street was the little alley in Bugis Junction with little pushcarts at first omg am I fail or what. 

Bugis street was really quiet with a lot of youngsters. And I saw some aunties there too lol!

And then I saw this signboard saying "I LOVE SEX" LOL. You can see it near the enterance there. It's hard to miss it!
I walked past the shop and realised it was an adult shop selling sex stuff. Seriously, I was fascinated by the stuff on display, but don't mistake me for a bian tai!
I swear I must visit an adult shop before I die.
And no, I'm not a pervert.

Ok back to Bugis.
It had 3 storeys and it was kind of confusing since we couldn't find the escalators to go up or go down, and sometimes we had to walk one whole round.
On the first floor, we saw a mini pushcart selling bracelets! And it was really pretty, not to mention cheap too. It was one for $2, three for $5! It was perfect for a friendship bracelet, so we bought it!
 
Pretty right! And it's only about $1.70! It will cost you at least $3 if you buy it outside. And I really love the shades of blue and pink and also the simple beads ^_^

And then I bought a studded hairband from De Elegance (Level 1)

I was SO HAPPY to see this! Like I've been looking for a studded hairband because all my hairbands are super plain. And in the other parts of Bugis street they only sold the pointy types which was too rocker-ish and aggressive for me,  so was pretty happy to see this!
I paid $2, for this and I admit that it's a bit expensive (You can buy those cheap plastic ones at $1.20) but this one is made out of metal and leather so hopefully it will last longer than my previous hairbands that have a lifespan of 4 months.
The downside is that my head will hurt abit when I wear it I think my head is too big.

On the second level, I found my best buy yet - A MUSTACHE TOP! Angeline and I are obsessed with mustaches :x

AND IT'S PINK ASDFGHJKL. You have no idea how much I like pink. The armholes are kinda big (as usual for me.) For almost all the lose tops I buy, the arm holes are too big :( And crap i think the thing bulging out is my stomach -.- Pardon it.
Angeline bought the grey one. It's 1 for $12, 2 for $20, so we saved $2 each :D That's why it's good to go shopping with a friend - you can save money!
Don't worry if you're shopping alpne, you can mix and match with other patterns too! Btw, that stall is called Cheris :)
You can wear it wih decency as shown above or you can reveal a bit:
 
Or show your whole stomach if you have abs or a flat stomach. BARE IT ALL LOL.

 Sorry I have stomach fats T_T That's why I wanna lose weight so I can wear like that next time.

After shopping, we went to take a snack! :)

This is the famous pancake stall there! It's something like the man chien kui at hawker centres but their pancakes are REALLY THIN. Like paper like that. But don't worry about not getting full because it's still quite filling! The pancake is really tasty and crispy. There are diff flavours from red bean to pork floss and bananas and whatever. I bought the durian flavoured one and it made me full haha!

We later went back to Bugis Junction to camwhore .__.


With Angeline!


With Charissa!



Lol why I every picture have same face.

Ok byes! I don't know what should I blog about next hmmz maybe I will do a comparison on secondary school and primary school life?(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment