Wednesday, October 24, 2012

EOY review- part 3

So I got back my EOY overall results back.
And i’m in a happy-yet-sad mood.
Yeap, my percentage definitely improved and my EOY results were better compared to term 3.. But my GPA remained the same = no improvement. So yeah, kind of disappointed :((
And i’m even more confused about what combi I should choose, I discovered how bad I was in the subjects I thought I scored well in. I got an A for science but i’m still the bottom 25% of the cohort BOOHOO. And my LA is only the top 75% which is pretty bad, so I lost confidence in my LA, so no Lit for me. But I kind of have a craving for taking Lot because it seems much easier but I’m scared my language standard now will really die on me! I still remb I got 15/30 for the passage based thing last time.
I thought I did well for history but it’s only top 50%. I thought I was really good in history but.. apparently not oops.
On a high note, I got top 25% of geog EOY yayz :D Although I got a high B lol. But I think quite a number of people failed that’s why can get so high. But still refuse to take geog because I have been getting Cs and low Bs for my normal assignments, pop quizzes and common tests. Always got 5/10 for pop quizzes one. The reason why I was able to scrape through was because of my group projects.  And geog was pretty torturous memorising facts and DRQ is also terribly tedious. (Alliteration!)
So yeah, I guess my only humanities I can go for is History! I love history a lot. Like it’s easy for me to analyse sources and you don’t need to study for them. And for essays you just need to memorise the chronological timeline and there’s no need for chim weighing stuff such as CEREAL and SEEP which are mind you, very time consuming.
But I guess improvements are good, I hope I can continue getting As for science since I always get Bs. And hope that my Math will continue to excel too! :) But is triple science the right choice? Idk lah. Sigh I just feel I’m bad at everything and my results are constantly fluctuating.
Can’t we all just continue with 6 subjects? It’s a pain in the ass to choose subjects. If my results are liddat for 6 subjects, I can’t imagine 8 subjects :O Can die already. And the school is biassed to math and sci, taking up 2/3 of the GPA unfair much?? So it’s prob easy to score A* for all those math/sci geniuses >:(
I bet people reading must be like “Screw you, can’t you be contented with your results?!”
Well the answer is no. Lol. Ok don’t kill me thank you.
I just can’t be contented no matter what.
I see my results very 不爽-_-
Well actually I think I’ve came quite far in terms of academics. Sorry I like to talk about my stupid life stories but whatever. I came here as a pathetic DSA student and only got 248 for my PSLE which is really a bad result compared to the cut off point which was 257. Yeah so I thought I would lag behind be last in class or smth, At least I accomplished something. Ok, this is lame.
Shall just go with history because I will love you history no matter what other people say! Everyone hates history hmph why oh why. So ironic everyone on twitter was like f*ckgeog and now everyone wants to take goegraphy. I didn’t include geography in any of my choices.
All my friends are taking diff combinations from me since everyone loves geography and e.lit.. GAH i still don’t know whether to stick to hist or change to e.lit!!! HOW?!
Somehow accepted that we are all gonna be in different classes and separate. Oh well :(( Really scared I can’t adapt to new people since I’m so quiet and so awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment