Sunday, June 3, 2012

Shopping haul at Vivo!

Heylo :)
Just went shopping yesterday for 4 hours straight, and we only went to 3 shops. -_- I spent about $180 and clothes and accessories i feel so guilty now x(
But i shouldn't because I haven't had a shopping spree for a long time! x)
Ok i'm gonna spazz about the prettae clothes i bought<3


Bought these smurf tees at 17 each. Usual price is 23 okay! But, still it was expensive. BUT ITS SO CUTE JASKHSKHFKHSIH I LOVE SMURFS. And then i bought cream shorts for $30 it just looks so classy thattype lol. Ok next.

I bought orange shorts from uniqlo xD 34.90 but it's comfy and finally I bought some shorts that is not demin or cream colour -_- Yay. And it looks supe chic. And i bought a tube top too! Looks like that kind of bra thingy. :x BUT NO I TS A TUBE WITH POLKA DOTS. 







 






Finally from forever 21! Ok i really love forver 21 and i'm biassed to it. But what I can't stand is random pieces of clothing are all over the place, so if you're finding for a particular piece of clothing eg.shorts, you have to walk all over the place. I spent an hour there just to look for tanktops and believe me it's not very fun. And I got dizzy after a while >m< And alot alot alot of its clothings are M or L. WHY TAKE PITY ON THE SMALLER ONES :'( And the S sizes are not very small either. The armpit holes of tanktops are so so big hahah xD But they're supa naise. And the white tank top is only $10! xD Ok this is the end of my haul post.

I just need to buy a dress! I don't have any dresses at home. Yes seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment