Thursday, June 7, 2012

Why I ain't good with small kids.

I know this is a horible thing to rant about, then this child lovers will be like "HOW DARE YOU INSULT OUR POOR LITTLE CHILDREN?!" Eh this is a personal thought ok.

So I have been doing this CIP in school visiting a daycare centre in the East, like taking care of them, doing homework with them, basically entertaining them. At first I was really keen to sign up, because I was thinking "Awww the kids will be so cute like rainbows and unicorns blah."

The first few sessions it was okay and fun. But after that I missed a few sessions because of choir and the children forgot me :'( They have short term memory or something. And then they had their favourites and I wasn't the very popular ones meh. People started getting EXTRA NICE to those kids by being:

Person: Hi do you know my name
Kid: *Stares blankly* as usual
Person: Aiyo, you must know my name okay? It's <insert name here> ok! Must remember horh!
Kid: *Nod*
Perosn: What's my name?
Kid: <insert name here>
Person: Good girl! Remember <insert name here>, <insert name here>! Don't forget!

Pfft treating those kids like dogs and forcing them to remb commands. #turnoff.
Ya lah ya lah, I'm not popular with the kids okay. That's why i'm kinda jelly. But still you idiots don't have to resort to those stupid ideas to grab the kids' attraction right!

And 70% of the kids completely have no interest in me when I talk to them. Then I'm like




And then I'll be in self denial and sad and be like
First world Problems II - the kids reject me i must be such a horrible helper to them
And later I'll hate everyone and be


Pedobear - F*ck you kids i'll get you one day by kidnapping you
And I was like "Hmph stupid kids I have my own friends I hate you all :D"


Ok I don't really like kids now because I feel so rejected wtfffff.
And I'll have to go again on 13 june. WHYYYY :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment