Sunday, June 17, 2012

Why i'm uncool

Ok this is a blog post to laugh away all my flaws.
Firstly i think I'm really super ugly. I have been cursed with single eyelids which is like :(. Like out of all of the genes I have to inherit this one. Seriously. And now I have to open my eyes really wide when i'm camwhoring or taking photos so I don't look bad. I just hate it that my eyes are so small because i feel that eyes is a girl's best assets (other than boobs HAHA) And i have thick lips. Not saying that it's a bad thing but it just doesn't match with my face. If i had bigger eyes then it will be totally perfect *_*
And not to mention my nose is big and fat. It doesn't really bug me but if pictures are taken I will look very ahemahem. And I have been reading so many blogs of people who had plasic surgery (like xiaxue and qiu) until I myself want to do plastic surgery when I'm older. Yes I have that thoughts. Don't judge me okay, but maybe I will like go to that type of beautician and carve double eyelids haha xP
Next I'm super fat, I mean i'm average but people around me are so skinny/underweight that I look like a guinea pig next to a rat (they look alike but the guinea pig is chubbier/fatter LOL)  And my tighs and legs are fucking humongous like some elephant's leg. This is all thanks to my excessive eating of tibbits when i was young. I used to eat 3 packets of medium sized xhips PER WEEK during primary school. >m< I guess all the fats of 6 years when into my legs. GOOD JOB SHERMIN.
Lastly I'm shy awkward weird bitchy. Maybe the last one doesn't really count -_- Yes, I judge people, but no one can help it. I'm a social idiot when making friends and I will just give that foolosh smile which makes supermodels wanna puke. Trololol. That's why i'm uncool.

No comments:

Post a Comment