Thursday, August 30, 2012

My favourite android photography apps! (Bimbz post)

Since I've seen a lot of bloggers doing posts about their favourite iphone photography apps, I'm gonna do an ANDROID one :)
As you can see, android phone users are so deprived and sad because many iphone apps don't exist in the google play market, so here's one for you all!
HOW TO MAKE YOURSELF FLWALESS
Before: Unflattering picture of me with flash.

Bloody ugly. Plus half closed eyes and half opened mouth with zits on the cheeks. GET IT AWAY FROM ME!
The photo apps I will be using are:
1)Camera 360
2)Photo wonder
3)POCO 美人相机 
Btw, all of these apps are available in the Apple store too :) And these are the only photography apps I have in my phone lol.
First I make it prettier with Camera 360. It has many pretty filters that have floral-ish tone.
This is a filter called sweet:
 
Looks much better, brightens the skin tone and gives it a vintage look. Filters make everything look better. There are still many more! Really good filters!

Next, as you can see some of the its still can be seen (they have became red dots now) Thus, I used Photo wonder to make them disappeear! I added on another filter called sweet in it too. Keke learnt from Xiaxue one.Also has other pretty effects too! Sweet plus sweet = SWEET!


Notice that the pic looks more high quality here, don't know why.
And I look like I put mascara and eyeliner O.o My lashes look more obvious in the filter nice right ;) Ok i very self praise.

Finally, for the final touch up - POCO 美人相机!

This is to touch up to make my face a bit a lot slimmer and enlarge the eye a little bit to make me more awake. There are also other stuff such is fake contacts, eyebrows and blush wtf. Maybe you can't see the difference because I don't wanna make myself too anorexic :x Then people will notice the difference one! And accuse you of photoshopping-.-
 
Notice the blush on my cheek? Yes, it's artificial. Looks real right haha And a lil' bit of extra lower lashes ;) Omymama I think I look like an anorexic freak in this photo. -bad liquifying skills-
Really, there's a HUGE change. I look like I have pefect complexion, skinny face, pretty lashes and big eyes.

Anyway this picture is extremely liquified just to show you the vast difference. It also proves that you can't trust girls' picture because there is more than meets the eye.

Now you can post it on instagram/facebook/twitter with some shitty caption like 
"OMG I look weird in this pic wtf!"
"Good morning xx"
"YOLO"
"I miss all the memories we had, the laughter we shared, the joys we made..."
"-inserts crap quote-"
Someone is bound to comment and like your photo! :D That's what I see alot of people do on instagram -.-

Ok hope you all will look flawless in your pictures after you read this! Good luck hehe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment