Friday, August 17, 2012

SMP ruins lives!

I hate  you all for making me feel pathetic, I hate you all for bringing me down. Most of all, I hate you all for thinking I'm useless.

Feel like pathetic shit now in their eyes.

It all began because of fucking SMP. So I did this poster which honestly doesn't look THAT bad.
Can't show you the pic because of stupid ass problems with my computer. Then my parents started giving crticism on the poster, which I didn't mind at first. After all it's just based on their humblr opinions right?

NO.

They started bashing me up by saying that it's not presentable, how the colours don't coordinate well (yellow paper on an orange board) and how people can't read the words because there are too many lines wtf.

And I didn't care, of course. It's already printed, cutted out so of course not. I don't want to waste my time just because of this shitty project no one will pay attention too.

My mentor doesn't even appreciate what we had done and is biassed to the other group. My members don't even bother to give a damn and rely on me to do everything. Nobody ever appreciates my hard work I have done behind the scenes.

Thus, I have decided to be a bitch by being the dictatorship leader kind. I will be rude and blunt in all my smses and be the most effective leader of all that everyone hates to the core. Demand everything to be done in one way, saying "I don't care just do it" or  "There will be no changes, it will be like that." Just think about the boss or the leader in school/office that you hate. But not really recommending that because it's only for groups which the people in it are extremely stupid and have no use to the group, like mine. :))

I will not wipe my ass for anyone anymore if the shit in their pants, even if they are my best friends lol. Don't expect me to cover up for your screwed up mistakes (unless it's minor) I will not be scared of stupid people just because they are taller/bigger/fatter than me -.-

Yes, now watch me ruling other people haha xD



No comments:

Post a Comment