Sunday, September 2, 2012

New Paper big walk 2012!

So today I just came back from TNP big walk and it was..meh. Aiya it's just a walk, what do you expect?

At first I was really cranky because firstly we had to gather at 7.45am at clark quay, and my shirt was bloody big although it was XS, and my aunties were pestering me to take photos. Then the walk actually started at around 8.15am. We were at the back of the line thus we had to wait until 8.36am TILL WE ACTUALLY REACHED THE STARTING LINE-.- Mind you, there were 20,000 people walking at an old grandma's pace (A step every 3 seconds) And I was thinking "Omg it's going to be 5om by the time we reach the finishing line" (which was 5km away)

And then, and then, and then, the thing continued for 10 minutes until we decided to walk the overhead bridge intead of the underpass. Good that the congestion problem got better after that because everyone was more spread out andthere was more space phew. We were supposed to walk to marina barrage but for some reason I had an urge to finish it early so I briskwalked. Finally I reached and it felt good :D Haven't walked so long and I was walking 1 hour non stop! NOT BAD OK!

Later I tried Nando's chicken for the first time mmmm it was heavenly.

Anyway, i don't think it's worth the $18 to go on this big walk thing. It's definitely good exercise and it can motivate you to lose weight. (that's specifically why I came by the way) But meh, you can walk this route anytime. For free. But the goodies are rather good, like Nando's vouchers, free denizen t-shirt and some cruise voucher thing. So, depends on the goodies yeah.

Anyway I AM STILL DETERMINED TO LOSE WEIGHT (although I totally failed my 42kg goal-.-) probably going to eat like some pig in the school holidays but I will try to resist the temptation. For skinnier legs and a flat stomach. No, I am not crazy. I think I will record my health shit here to be dedicated ^-^ And no, this won't become a boring blog, will still be doing my normal posts ^-^ Going to festive hotel tmr so won't be active! I'll try to take naise pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment