Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Thank you choir for being such a pain in the ass.

I'm so damn pissed off. Because it's the Common Test period and there is still choir practice. Why?
Because of National Freakin Day.
 Seriously I don't get the idiots who planned this. COMMON TEST IS A TIME TO STUDY AND NOW YOU WANT US TO STAYBACK... TO PRACTICE SINGING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM?!
Don't get me wrong I love Singapore, but this is absolutely unecessary.
You think we cannot sing national anthem meh? You think after being here for 13-15 years still cannot master the national anthem meh? -.-
And the teachers expect us to manage our time well. WELL, BLOODY HELL CANCEL THE PRACTICE SO WE CAN STUDY!
You know what can be done in the wasted 3 hours? I can revise all the chapters of math, do practice on MOV, revise the history textbook. To be honest I almost cried out of fustration because i was super annoyed. Yes I''m a nerd okay.
Selfish asshole teachers in the NE committee. Now I hate choir even more -.-
Please lah, later everyone in choir fail their exams then everyone complain so how you explain. Assholes. I want to skip this practice -.-
Darling, this is NOT a concert/competition, no one will notice even if we make a small mistake. nobody even gives a damn about our singing -.- You think they music critics meh?
I'm far more concerned about MY GPA than CHOIR PRACTICE. Yes, I'm self centred you think I so dumb dumb truthfully accept what they ask us to do meh? I asked my mum to write a complaint letter to the school to show her anger to these dumb practices (actually she was more amused than angry) but she said she had put in my name, which is embarrassing -_-
So bo pian loh.
Yes, I hate choir
^For you to see clearly lol.
Seriously it's god damn propaganda. I don't understand why people have so much passion in choir. When I see their twitter/formspring/blogger bios they are like "Singing in __choir :)" Or "Choir is the best CCA everr :)" "Choir♥"

*PUKES* 
What happened to them? Sing until siao already *_* Or influenced by propaganda.
Ok firstly they put so called inspirational quotes from random websites. Like
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is not an act but a habit"
O_O

I also can make chim quotes too: "The universe is made up of elements of simplicity than complexity" 


I found a better quote "Stupidity is 99% ridiculousness and 1% retardness"  (my favourite)

Guess what? Both is I say one :D 
I'm so intellectual right?  ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment