Sunday, September 9, 2012

8 Sept :)

A late post here.
I had a great time on Saturday hooray :D Finally took purikura with my secondary school friends (after almost 2 years of being friends wtf.)

Before that we watched a chinese play called 傻姑娘和怪老树. Which translates to "The silly girl and the old tree". My friend suggested watching it because it looked like a fairytale-ish story. I mean what could be so scary/sad/angry/violent about a girl and a tree? And I couldn't be bothered checking the exact details of the play because I deduced that it will probably be a very happy story.

Well, we were proven wrong.
Firstly it was a MODERN INTERPRETATION. And now the "tree" is a grandfather that is mistreated by his family members after he is a burden. Kind of like the giving tree but a bit sadder. I didn't get the story (due to my lousy chinese standards) And what's the best part? I only found out that after the play -_- *slaps myself*

Later went for purikura (LOL, using this word instead of the normal neoprints to make myself more proffesional) with Angel and Angeline.

And also shocked my friends with my everlasting vainess in posing for pictures. And acting cute.

And their cluelessness of operating a neoprint machine shocked me too lol.

Ok you can't blame them, because I just went there in June, and after taking at least 284279402 sets of neoprints I should know better :)

WARNING: ERXIN PICTURES AHEAD PLUS CAPTIONS THAT MAY MAKE YOU PUKE.


The background so nice, of course also must camwhore here mah!

 


Me with awkward smile.


  Oh hai I look so KAWAII in ribbons!



 All my friends: Smiling Me: Pouting :*
I LIKE THIS THE MOST! CHIO RIGHT? NO?
 
Actually took another set but I lost it on the mrt fml times 100000 My 4 dollars wasted like that. T_T

 Here is a picture to enlighten you:


My arm looks fat. Ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment