Friday, September 7, 2012

FATTTT

At the start of July I wanted to lose weight ank said that I wanted to go from 44kg to 42kg by September right?

And, guess what? 

IT FAILED! Yay.

But but but I will not give up. I think it's because I'm too guai and not skip meals. I realised carbohydrates like rice, noodles and bread make you gain weight wtf. And as a true-blue asian, -cough- I HAVE to eat all these everyday. It has been part of my diet since I was young -.-

And also, it's practically impossible to not eat carbohydrates because my ma will probably think I'm mad and send me to a mental hospital or something.

So, I have decided to try to skip meals in school. Like drink instead of eat. (Hey, It's better than starving yourself right?) Maybe vegetarian doesn't work because i'm STILL eating rice. Have to cut down on all those stuff. And some girl in my school said she lost 1.5kg by skipping meals. Oh my, if I can lose even a kg I'll be over the moon. Plus, in school you can't eat in class so I'll have no choice but to adapt ^^ Cool right. And get to my goal weight of 42.

You may be thinking - Hey, 44kg isn't so bad!

Well no, especially if 
1) You are surrounded by girls with the same height as you BUT at least 3-7kg lighter than you wtf. Make me look like a pig.
2)You are only 154cm, and the maximum you'll probably grow to is 159cm -.-

And although I'm kind of underweight by the posh BMI standards, I think BMI is total bullshit. Like they should create  a new BMI for kids and teenagers because we still do not have boobs and other shit. That's why I am considered underweight.  Better lose now or else when I grow up with all those stuff I'll be 46kg or somethingemp2  emp2emp2

NO THIS CAN'T HAPPEN.

Ok bye, gonna sleep :>
Excited for tmr because my clique are going to Somerset@313 ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment