Saturday, January 19, 2013

Troubles.

This week has been a horrible one. Because I almost cried in school on friday and today really made me damn worried.

Things to worry about:
1) Frickin chinese spelling with 35 words fml. I have 3 days to learn all of them
2) Chem pop quiz (not really worried about this but still)
3) FUCKING CHOIR AUDITIONS.

I'm particularly worried about number 3. Because I just learnt on Friday that we had to memorise the score by Monday. I don't know how anyone knows it, I've never heard of this news wtf. Maybe I was daydreaming in choir or smth but I SWEAR I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT. GRR PANICKING NOW. Particularly because I forgot the tune and I can't play the notes on my virtual piano because I have no music background and I can't even play the chords/major.minor scales what not fuck fuck fuck.

I am in the midst of memorising it, but I'm really scared. My voice is still as horrid as ever (yes I'm serious idea why I even got into choir with my shit voice) I'm terrified of the high notes cox no matter how much i try, I just can't do it! In practices it sounds ok but if I hear myself sing it just sounds like a pig being slaughtered/a dog trying to be a cat LOL. OK NO TIME FOR JOKES. And I think it's quite ridiculous to give up on my academics just for choir. Ok I'm being like some bitch right now but it's the truth! I don't wanna fail my chinese spelling just because I was wasting time trying to memorise the stupid score.

My academic results are extremely important to me. On friday I recieved a "B" grade for my math assignment and I was bloody pissed with the math teacher. I know it's my fault for getting a B, but she only gave us one day to do the fucking assignment, ugh and her teaching sucks. Getting this B, which is the first grade i recieved this year, is just a really big blow to me. Since Math takes up about 33% of my overall grade, I'm seriously worrried cox I really don't understand what the damn teacher is talking about and she annoys the crap out of me. During Bio I was also very confused so I was just so frustrated that I almost cried in class. I cry very easily when I'm faced with too much stress *__* What is wrong with me? 2013 has been a horrendous year so far. I really hate my life. I'm terrified that I can't cope with the 8 subjects + CCA this year. Both of them are clashing and I am faced with no choice fml.

Ok bye I don't wanna continue anymore. I have been in a bad mood for the past few days (although I don't look like I am.)

No comments:

Post a Comment