Saturday, April 6, 2013

No one cares.

So my mum wanted me to order a birthday cake and then she asked me to order from some shops near my place. Problem is, I've been ordering stupid cakes near my house since I was young and I'm extremely bored of it. So I told her I wanted to go to this place in Thomson to order cakes. And then my mum started giving me this lecture about how troublesome it is to get a cake there and I should just go get a over-the-counter cake at bengawan solo.

Btw, I'm terribly sick and tired of this outlets up till now I don't want to buy anything there anymore. I just want a different birthday cake now, understand? It only happens once a year, thus I really must celebrate it well. And then my mum scolded me and said next time she'll just order one of these cheap cakes and I got damn pissed. And then she even restricted my choices. When I said chocolate: "TOO SWEET", when I siad durian: "SOME PEOPLE DON'T LIKE DURIANS IN OUR FAMILY." Well I really really want a durian cake and then she just told me to buy a blackforest one. Hello isn't it my birthday? I feel like no one understands me. It's my birthday, just let me have it my way for once?

You know what, I don't think I even want to celebrate my birthday anymore. WHo cares about my stupid birthday anyway? NO ONE. Yeah no one even cares if I die. I'm in no mood for my birthday and this year has been a really bad year. I don't even have time for my birthday cox of the CTs? What birthday? I bet none of my friends even care about me or even give a shit about me. I'm always the dumb little girl in their eyes who is uncool. I'm always treated as the second option, obviously. Everything is crashing down, my results, my friendships, my emotions, all crumbling down into dust. What's happened to me? Seriously I used to be so happy last year, and now I cry almost every week.

Just screw everything. I think I'm better off dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment