Friday, April 12, 2013

Pre birthday.

So.. less than 3 hours to my birthday.. Nope, I think it's 12 hours. Cox I was born at 11am or smth like that lol *_*

Anyway, today was pretty depressing-yet-happy. Firstly, skipped breakfast just to study *_* And then was hoping my old secondary school friends would at least remember and do smth for me, but no, unfortunately. A bit disappointed since I was the one who normally organises surprises for my clique. SO apparently no one cares now. GREAT. Now i know giving is not all about returns, but when I saw C today before school, I think she had absolutely no clue that tmr was my birthday, and continued chatting as if nothing happened. Great job i clap for you lol.

Basically I'm taken for granted again, quite used to it already since I have been feeling like that since the beginning of this year. Don't really have anyone to go to since I don't think anyone will understand. Only yonglin and alyssa remembered tmr was my birthday thank you dear.

I don't really need any gifts from my friends, all I am asking for is a little handwritten card, a simple greeting, something to symbolise that they actually take notice of me and don't treat me as junk. Don't really like my close 3H clique since we are all so divided and hardly talk, it's getting so awkward and I hate it. The only thing I look forward to in school is to go home where I can study wtf and I can spend time with my true best friend called the laptop.

Not expecting birthday wishes tmr I think they all probably forgot. *_* Learnt not to have too high expectations.

Had to stayback today for choir admin matters and turns out I can't skip the CIP or else I have to find my own to do or do the one that is 2 DAYS BEFORE CT NO THANKS. There goes 3 hours of my studying time. Sighpie.

No comments:

Post a Comment