Sunday, July 1, 2012

I hate everyone.

Today I was extremely pissed at my mum. Because she called me ugly.
Ok she called me 不美 which is not beautiful in chinese which also means she's implying I'm ugly.
This was because we met my primary school aqiuantance while walking home. Yup, she was quite pretty and tall and stuff. And later she's like "She's so pretty compared to last time"
I tried to talk back by saying "So? Being pretty is not everything. I'm smart what." (Yes I am i'm in one of the top 10 secondary schools in Singapore)
"Aiyo, you failed your math quiz, also so bad in your results, your communication skills also very bad, you also not pretty, how to suceed?'
And I got fucking fucking fucking pissed because of this comment. Which stupid mum will insult her daughter?
1) If you call me ugly, YOU are also ugly.
Why blame me? You gave me my genes so to create this ugly daughter Your fault lah. SO WHAT IF I'M UGLY. I HAVE MY INTEGRITY. SO? Ya I have an ugly nose, small eyes, fat face. SO? Because you gave me the genes, too bad.
2) Just because I failed a math quiz it isn't the end of the world
Yes I failed a math quiz, 6/15. And now she's trying to insult me for everything just because of my math quiz. Mind you, it's a mth quiz and how much diff will it make? Measly 2% of my overall grade? Calm yo tits. And now she's making the STUPIDEST assumptions  "Oh, you failed your quiz thus you're irresponsible." "You failed because you're lazy and don't bother to study."
Yes I failed my math quiz. But what you didn't see is the A* I got for my recent Math assignment, the 21/30 I got for my newspaper report, the 20/30 I got for my essay. Even my LA teacher praised me. (No i'm not lying) I'm trying to improve. I'm not as clever as the smart-ass people above me, but I know i'm making progress.
3) Fuck you, I'm smart.
Although I only got 248 for PSLE, but I'm in a top school and I'm doing okay. Yes, actually I didn't expect to do well with the smart asses getting 258s/262s for PSLE but I did okay. My GPA is 3.2 (above the 3.18 average). What else can you say huh. If I'm dumb consider the thousands of people below me okay. 
4)Beauty is not everything -_-
What if you are pretty, what if you are slim? If your personality is ugly then no one will like you! Yes I have fat tighhs but I'm proud of my 23 inch waist. :) Haha suckers. I have a fat face full of pimples but at least I have nice arms (What the hell) 
Yup that's all about my ranting. I'm not trying to scold/curse my mum. Don't judge! I'm just trying to defend myself. Not saying that my mum is wrong or anything, but sometimes she really makes the stupidest comments that make me outright annoyed. Ok bye. Yup, hate on me for all you want. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment