Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Braid my life.

Ok, sorry for the cheesy title.
Decided to do his hair tutorial since I was really bored after the EOYs and feeling bimbotic.
SO here it goes.

Have you ever wondered what you can do with a small strand of braid? Other than just leaving your hair down and letting your braid down one side?


Here's a tutorial to show you how you can "braid your life"! Haha!Yes I'm very lame.

Just take a small handful of hair and braid it (fishtail, dutch, french, whatever you want). It's preferred that you tie it with a thin rubber band.

And then you can pin it up in 3 different ways :)

1)Put it above your fringe!




All you have to do is put the braid above your fringe and secure it with a bobby pin or a small clip. But I use a small clip since I think bobby pins are not even secure at all.

Perfect for the girly look. Because a plastic hairband is too mainstream ;)
Ok my hair and roots are very cui stop staring at it. Ok I can see you staring at it now.

2) Put it over your fringe!

Perfect if you have a fringe that covers most of your forehead. No need to worry about bangs flying away/splitting! This braid which is acting as a headband to ensure that your fringe will be always in place :)



This is my favourite look out of the three :)
It's really boho like and really vintage-y

3) Wear it over your forehead! 
Perfect for those with no fringe/have side parting! It's kinda similar to the second one except I feel that it gives the fresh and bubbly look!
 

Must.Camwhore.Fine I did some editing to my eyes.

So, why buy the fake kind of braids (they sell it in beauty stores) when you can use your own hair? Btw, my hair is shoulder length so it's suitable for medium length hair too!

Sorry for the extra short post! My fashion vocabulary is super limited ok . But I took a lot of effort to edit this!
Whatever. You'll be able to flaunt your natural-looking, luscious, long locks of perfectly groomed hair if you try this hairstyle! Your glossy, flowing hair will be as flawless as Rapunzel's !
Good enough? ;)
 Anyway, this hairstyle takes less than 3 minutes (1.5 mins for braiding of hair and maybe 30 secs to pin it up) so it's extra convenient!

Please leave a comment, pretty pleeeease.

1 comment:

  1. not bad... LOL I have no fringe.. your fringe damn fab -_- i envy so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete