Thursday, October 4, 2012

EOYs so far.

Hey :)

I guess so far it has been okay. Idk why I've beeen getting more slack as the exams go by. I have this mentality that it's gonna be over soon so I can relax more. Meh. Not helping.

Anyway I haven't accessed instagram because the ipad is at my ahma's house and she's overseas so I have no chance of going there T_T Yes imma good girl. Also deleted wattpad because I was obsessed with reading hot vampires kidnapping little girls who later become sluts and then hook up with all the vampire guys wtf O_O Yes. i'm weird. I shall not elaborate on that. Wait I will elaborate on that after EOYs.

EOYs have been.. ok ish.

Chinese was kind of easy, tbh.

LA was shitty because I already got 1 mark deducted. Why am I so dumb I do not know the meaning of pompous wtf!

Geogrpahy was.. idk. Essay was ok but DRQ was shit (as usual) Must not expect too much of myself. Like after thinking I owuld get an A for geog, I got a bloody B. Yeah. FML. All the topics that I guessed did not come out-.- Scumbag teachers.

Tommorrow's history EOY and of course I'm scared shit because I do not want to fail history again. In fact I hope that last year would repeat itself where I got an A in history.

Ok bye back to studying(: Fingers crossed.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment