Friday, October 12, 2012

Why do I have the worst friends in the world?

Felt that today was seriously crappy.
Firstly I was pressurized by my friend to go for the interclass volleyball match to support my class. Don't get my wrong, but I'm simply too lazy. If I don't go people would judge my as "unloyal to the class" or whatever, so I had to go.
Guess what, we only had one match to play, and it lasted for 10 FUCKING MINUTES ONLY. And our class lost. So basically I wasted 1 hour of my traveling time just to see a fucking 10 minute match.
And then I was supposed to go out with Angeline, Li Qi, Christie and Michelle. And guess what? Angeline pangseh-ed us to go to her friend's house because "she feels like going there". WTF? My ass lah you just want to go to someone's bungalow instead of going with us. *rolls eyes* Ok and she said it in such a 委屈tone. Ok I won't elaborate much more.
And then later we went out to bugis and we were walking around. I think I blew up a lot of money. Spent $5 on lunch and $5.40 on bloody ice cream. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? And then she wanted to borrow money from me for someone's birthday, which I kind of rejected by acting all unwilling lol. I hate it when people borrow money from me, especially when you're notorious for owing people money. Ok I know I'm stingy. I LOVE MY MONEY OK. NOTHING WRONG WITH IT!
And when I suggested taking neoprints - which I always did with my Primary school besties, they totally rejected it and said that they hated neoprints and it was too expensive.
http://images.wikia.com/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/b/be/Misc-are-you-fucking-kidding-me-clean-l.png
How could you not like purikura! It makes your legs thinner, makes your eyes look bigger and makes you look fairer. Oh god why. Cool people like xiaxue and cheesie and 4feet9 take purikura too ok!

And I ALWAYS took neoprints with Alyna, YiShan, Hazel and Siewyi whenever we went to Bugis, I'm serious. The main point of going to Bugis is to take bloody neoprints. Not trying to act like a spoilt brat but just saying.

Well basically I didn't enjoy myself because I really didn't do the things I want and didn't really talk.

Remind me why I am I friends with them.

GUIDE TO BEING FRIENDS WITH ME:
1)Must love camwhoring and purikura
2)Must not be easily broke (not rich, but not having money ALL the time)
3)Must not have strict parents that don't allow them to go out, don't allow them to even go to people's house, don't allow them to have a little fun. etc
 4)Must tolerate my nonsense and horrible attitude of ranting

Ok I was just kidding. :)

But still, I'm still very annoyed.

No one appreciates me.

I'm there but they act as if I'm just a grain of puny sand in the middle of the vast desert. (Chim right.)

Anyway I changed my blog address because for the previous one some people knew my URL and I'm afraid they may spread it, so I changed it in order to ensure that none of my friends get to see it. I'd rather let you random guys see it than them.

Hair tutorial coming up next week! :)
Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment