Tuesday, October 9, 2012

EOYs- Review Part 1 :)

So my EOYs are overrr yayyyyy! :)
But it doesn't feel like EOYs.. I feel kind of.. empty and all weird inside.
Because I don't think I did very well. I have a bad feeling about it.
Trying to be happy but I just don't have a sense of happiness. OK I'm trying to be like a philosopher. 
Life still remains the same. I'm blogging here, my mum's nagging at me, my brother's super noisy and irritating.
And my friends and I didn't even go out and celebrate. Mainly because they either had interclass or had no mood to go out because of the math paper. How ironic right. When the CTs were over we actually went out for 3 hours or something and now it's like blehhhh.

History paper was quite easy (At least for me), so I'm hoping I'll get an A.
Chinese was ok too, hope I can get a high B or smth (A is just out of the question)
Geography was okay too, I think I failed my DRQ wtf, I'm hoping for a B.
I'm not confident for LA, I hope I get a B again.
Science was shitty, when I was looking at the paper i was like WHAT THE F*CK IS THIS. Esp on Bio I was completely lost. I think I'll get a B. I'm praying for a B.
Math was i-don't-know how to describe it. I thought it was okay but I already lost 11 marks cos some of the questions were really tough x.x Nevermind I'm aiming for an A anyway. I really really really hope I can get an A! It's the only subject I can get an A.

Sigh, I don't feel like celebrating at all. Poooo. SO worried about my grades. And then my parents will kill me and I will cry. Gonna get 6 major heart attacks for all 6 subjects. (And I meant in a bad way.)

I'M PRAYING DEAR GOD PLEASE GIVE ME AT LEAST A 2.93 GPA. AMEN.
BLESS ME.

And I feel so sian and stuff because I see everyone hanging out and going wild with their friends in arcades and what-not and I'm just here stuck in my pathetic home wtf :( Fml.
And all because they have no mood/too lazy/live too far/not sporting enough. YAAAAA. Like seriously we could have gone out and now I'm in my home slacking around and blogging this as if I have no friends and only can stay at home liddat.
Yes life sucks, deal with it. Almost all my secondary school friends are unenthusiastic in going out one all of them rather stay at home than go out and have fun :( I'd rather go out with my primary school friends who don't take ages to reply messages, reply immediately, have some form of social life and don't mind my stupid suggestions ._. I MISS YOU HAZEL ALYNA YISHAN SIEWYI :'( Boohoo.
In fact, I think my life became worse after EOYs. How sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment