Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Camwhoring with my niece

Was camwhoring with my niece Chloe on Sunday with the ipad :)
It feels good to have a family member to camwhore with, especially if I don't even talk to my cousins. And I can feel like a shameless bimbo once again.
I think 我在教坏my 4 year old cousin. Tsk.. Knowing how to pose at such a tender age.
And the app used was popbooth, which is only available at the apple store. It's a really fun app because it takes 4 consecutive photos every 3 seconds, which is just like a photobooth. But I didn't include it in my previous app review because it isn't avvailable in the google play market. (BOOOO.)

Warning: Erxin pictures of me and senseless captions coming up ^_^ I didn't bother to edit the photos.


We have beautiful hands!


Random thing.



Trying to look scary. And my wink ;) Nah I was just smiling too hard.




Oh hi we are so cute ^_^



RAWR. Beware of us.


And then Chloe wanted more attention to herself.



And then I tried it. I admit I look retarded in the 4th photo. :(


Ok here's a random picture of my legs and thighs. To make it look skinnier you should just take a further shot of your legs. Just saying lol. And yayyy I have thigh gap.

Cooking tutorial coming up next week or the week after. :)
Random readers from around the world please comment I beg you thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment