Monday, July 16, 2012

Being vegan for half a day

Yes, I went vegan from morning till 7pm (during dinner)
And I definitely ate healthier because being vegn immediately cuts out all the fried stuff (fried chicken, fried nuggets blah) You hardly see fried veggies anywhere right? And to be honest, vegetarian meals are the best food I've ever discovered so far (other than mcdonald's and chicken)

For once I actually tried the vegetarian food stall in my school. This was my first time eating it after being in the school for freakin 1.5years wts. The food was not bad because I personally like broccoli. I KNOW I'M WEIRD SHUTUP. And I heard broccoli improves mentabolism so you won't get fat easily - as said by some random website. And I also ate some scrambled egg thing - which i considered vegan because it doesn't contain any meat xD I know I cheat lah.

Breakfast: Choco croisant wit almond, milk
Morning snack: Milo (Not a snack but still)
Lunch: Half a bowl of rice, broccoli and scrambled egg
Lunch snack: NONE. I HAD CHOIR AND I WAS STARVING TO DEATH.
Dinner: Rice, egg with minced meat (Yes finally meat), broccoli (again -.-), fish, soup and tofu.

But the thing is vegan food won't fill your tummy. Like I ate my lunch at 11.45am and I started getting hungry at 2PM. Then it disappeared and came back at 5.30PM. Thank god choir prevented me from snacking :) I'm really proud of myself yayyyy xD I'm going to celebrate by eating MC DONALDS TMR FOR LUNCH :D Hurray. So ironic. Will be gaining back all the fats.

I think I will be eating vegan food if I have the chance to eat lunch at school. It's cheap somemore - my meal cost only $1.50 AMAZING RIGHT? Zzzz today me and my 5 friends were talking about weight then i talked about losing weight then everyone scold me and ask me shutup because i so skinny liao and they feel like pigs walking next to me -_- BUT THEY ARE TALL!!! Like 164cm asdfghjkl. Almost can be popstar/air stewardess/model liao.

I think whenever I eat healthily I'll be happier because I'll be thinking about the extra calories I have saved. ^^ Really. It works. Don't think i'm mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment