Sunday, July 15, 2012

Is today eat healthy day?

Is today eat-healthy-day? Because the meals I ate today contained very little fat. And none of them are fried ^^

Breakfast: Peanut pancake (the healthy one from coffeeshops)
Lunch: Measly rice, 2 pieces of chicken breast without skin, spoonful of bean sprouts, raddish soup
^Looks like some prison meal lol. Because the other options were some weird green veggies and fish.
Dinner: Rice, scrambled egg with prawn, a piece of capsicum (wtf right), codfishhhh! ^^ And weird herbal soup with mushroom. 3 quater of an apple.

SEE I SO HEALTHY RIGHT. THIS LOOKS LIKE A FREAKIN DIET PLAN.
I actually lost 0.3kg, down to 44.6kg. Yes wtf i became fatter. It's a miracle if I could drop to 43 now! But i think I ate a lot of snacks: Bakkwa, a handful of popcorn, half a vanilla cone, half a prok floss bun T_T if only without the existence of these snacks I would have lost more weight! :(

Actually I don't mine eating like this daily if I could lose weight, i mean it's not that bad actually, it's actually quite filling and you'll feel good eating less :)) And I realised I'm freakin 156cm (as told by my friends because I look taller than people that are 154cm) FYEAH! I'm underweight now yayyyy ^-^
Actually I think the way they calculate your BMI is totally outdated lorh. I think Asians are naturally skinny or something so 40% of the people around me are underweight or smth. Like how could some super fat people be just nice? I think that standard is for adults. If I don't lose weight now i may become fat later when i grow up. Better to lose weight now right!

By the way i'm NOT anorexic/bullimic. This is just losing weight healthily by eating less and exercising more ^-^ I'm not going on cabbage soup diets/ banana apple diets shit. NO. I don't puke my guts out in the toilet bowl. I don't starve myself. Thus, I'm not mentally depressed so please don't ask me to go to a hospital or something -_-

I realised the tip to losing weight is...drinking more water! Drink water to make you full. It can replace snacking. And convince yourself like "Never mind, you can eat in 2 hours!" or "Remember you wanted to lose weight?" Drinking water is a healthy option too. And it has no calories whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment