Sunday, July 8, 2012

The ironic world.

Lesigh. Watched this video during geography lesson because we were learning about the production of food. BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT.

I'm disgusted at how the farmers kill the animals. I used to think killing of animals was just using a knife to cut the animals. But no. Yes be amazed by how naive I am.

And about 3 quaters during the video, 2 people went to the toilet because they were too disgusted. Then later another 2 people went to cry in the toilet -_-

Actually to be honest, I didn't feel horrendously depressed, I didn't feel like crying, I didn't feel like puking. Yes it's disgusting but actually you HAVE to accept the truth. Humans are omnivores and thus they have to eat meat and plants too. it has been like this since long long ago. Most humans can't go without meat. Most animals were meant to be ate. If vegans hate on normal humans, they should just hate on freakin lions or tigers who eat more meat than us.I'm planning to give up on beef and mutton(since it's not even tasty in the first place) so be proud of me :D

I will never go vegan. Never. It's impossible for me too. I mean how could you survive without the taste of tender juicy meat melting in my mouth. How the fuck could you survive by only eating greens which have little taste and hardly fill you? Yes I like salads but you can't help but hope it would be better with a bit of CHICKEN. I really love love chicken because it's good. I always eat chicken at mcdonald's, I always eat chicken at KFC, I always eat chicken at subway. Ok I'm really mean to chickens.

What I'm trying to say is that, yes, killing animals is "inhumane and cruel", butum, isn't that what animals are supposed to do? Because carnivore eats omnivoire, and omnivore eats herbivores. Right? Humans can't help it but eat animals, because they contain protein and protein blah blah. But maybe they could insert sleeping pills into the animals' water so they would die of too much pills and rest in peace. ^^

Epilouge:
Ok now the ironic part. My fat (OOPS SORRY OVERWEIGHT) friend cried during the video and I'm like "Wts why would my friend who loves meat cry over this video" And you know what she was eating later during recess?
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 

CHICKEN PIE!!! SURPRISE.
Obviously this still doesn't change my opinion on fat people. A leopard never changes its spots.
This is really stupid because 1 minute you're crying over dead animals then later you're the real doof eating dead animals. #okcan.
And although i'll never go vegan, I'll still try to eat less in order to lose weight ^-^ Gonna challenge myslef to be a vegan for a day tmr!

No comments:

Post a Comment