Sunday, July 15, 2012

I do not bond with science.

Get the pun? You know covalent bonds and bonding and stuff? No? Never mind.
I really have a disliking for science. I'm not a science person. I have bad experiences with science since primary school. #ForevergettingBinScience (Except for PSLE)

Why I hate science:

1)My science teachers this year are boring/annoying/noob/ahpek blah blah.

My bio and chem teacher isn't that bad. Except he's a dad and dads are.. boring :/
And now I'm really struggling with physics. Because i've been hating physics the most since last year and the teachers are simply..indescribable. So basically there are two teachers. One is a trainee teacher from NIE, let's name him O, and the other one is some supposedly "experienced" teacher who is in his 50s(?), let's name him P. Firstly I'm sorry, but I don't like trainee teachers because you don't know if he knows his stuff or not or just making it up due to inexperience. Just can't trust them, you know?
And P is plain annoying. He's super discouraging lorh :( Because during science practical we were doing some pinhole experiment on light and he saw me drawing a diagram wrongly. And you guess what he said. "IF YOU DRAW LIKE THAT I'M GOING TO FAINT YOU KNOW".
Which reminded me what happended in Primary 4. I drew the light rays wrongly and ended up tearing a hole in the paper (Yes i'm awesome right) and the teacher told me "I SEE YOUR DRAWING WANT TO PUKE BLOOD ALREADY"
-_- _|_
FUUUUUUUUU.
Why do all science teachers insult me?
Am I such a nusaince to their love of science? (Especailly physics) Hi science retards I don't care if I violate the law of light -_-
Thank you, and I hope you puke blood/faint. It's so heartbreaking for a student to hear from the teacher that he/she sucks. Teachers are getting too fucking sarcastic now. Now i get very scared when P walks by because I'm scared he'll critique my work, and curse WAHLAO EH, and announce it to the whole class so they can share my pain.

2) Because of Research Studies
So in our school we have this Research Studies component and had to choose our subject to conduct research. So i was thinking "Hmmm Science sounds interesting perhaps i shall choose that"
SMP is totally stupid. I mean to a person who is bad in science and can't think of brilliant experiments.

And what's worse is that my members aren't very brilliant in science too. They all got Bs for Science which is quite bad in typical kiasu Singaporean standards wtf.

Anyway my group member argues over the smallest, unecessary things (she's my best friend i love her and hate her at the same time)

One time we got 10/15 for the milestone check. To be honest it wasn't that bad considering our experiment only took 1.5 hours and was TOTAL bullshit. Our experiment was collecting water from a river, pond and tapwater then see its acidity and count how many drops of acid it takes to neutralise it. Yes i know it's super crappy and other groups are doing some newspaper recycling and detergent lemon and decomposing and god-knows-what.

And then the mentor said: You know it isn't very good. Have you read the rubrics?
Friend: I HAVEN'T RECIEVED ANY EMAILS!
Teacher: Well i'm sure your group members shpuld have recieved it!
Friend: HAVE YOU RECIEVED IT?!
Me and other member: Er.. No..

The truth is we recieved the email probably but i think i was too lazy to open the email so i deleted it. *sly smile*

And later my friend started scolding us

This, this explains my hatred for science.

Thank you. I'll never do anything related to science. I'll be an English teacher xD

No comments:

Post a Comment