Friday, December 7, 2012

2NE1 Concert

Went to the 2NE1 concert on 1 Dec ^_^
2NE1 is my favourite girl group! Ok I kind of like SNSD too but still .__. Used to hate them but now I fell in love with their songs! My bias is bommie cox she's freaking pretty and her vocals are really good!

Random picture of my bias JUST CAUSE.


Group picture with Alyssa and Erin :) I look short, fat and awkward here.


Ootd: Sheer white top from Bangkok and black spiked shorts from Bangkok too.
2NE1 styled right? :)

Didn't manage to get any souveniers cox I only went at 6.15pm LOL. Erin the hardcore fan went at 12pm and queued 2 hours just to buy the merchandise *__* 非常佩服她!By the time I got there the only things left were stickers (That cost $10) and notebooks. WHY WOULD ANYONE PAY FREAKING $10 FOR A...STICKER?! Oh well at least I saved money (the shirt that I wanted to buy costs $30) and Erin collected some freebies for us earlier on ^_^ so it's okay!




Camwhoring before the concert started :)

Pictures of the concert: Pics are from 2NE1's Facebook official page!





CL was deejaying on this tall stand like a boss. SHE HAD A LOT OF SWAG. Can I slap myself I forgot I absolutely hate the word "swag".


Dara :> Did I mention that the back up dances were hot? At some point they were topless O_O

Minzy :> Her dancing was superb!

BOMMIE. SHE STILL LOOKS CUTE WITH SHORT HAIR! AND I WANT HER LEGS. She performed Don't cry and You and I during her solo stage.

My fave moment: When Dara sang "Kiss"
Not a really big fan of Dara but I immediately fell in love with her when she sang her single. From her looks
I thought she was this very innocent and pure and demure girl but I was wrong wtf. She actually invited a male fan to do a dance for him.

She was giving a PG rated "lap dance" to him like sitting on his lap. And later he kissed him on his cheek :* aww. I was getting a little bit too excited and going "OMG" and "AWW" every 5 seconds. I mean, if I were the guy I'll probably would have gotten a boner even before she kissed me! >:) I swear she is so sexy and hawt! I should stop now I sound like a pervert :>


Final group picture.

To be honest, after the concert I felt like I needed some brushing up on 2NE1 songs. Cox as you know all of them were in Korean so I only could sing along to some as I knew them by hard .__. For the rest of the songs I was just keeping quiet and waving my fan which could not be seen in the dark to cover up for my confusion. I couldn't sing along to Scream and Follow me and Please don't go cox I only heard these songs once or twice. Oh why oh why. *_* And I realised they are way more other hardcore blackjacks than me!

The only things about the concert I didn't look were:
1) The music was too loud.
Like seriously, halfway through the concert my ears were blocked (don't ask me why but it's probably due to the loud bass which was blasting)

2) The flashing lights which almost blinded me
Trust me, the lights were randomly flashing all around and it was kind of  刺眼











VERY BRIGHT LIGHT.
But overall, I loved the concert because there was so much energy and the atmosphere is totally there. No need to go to Korea anymore... cox I'm happy I finally saw my idols perform life. It's definitely different from watching Music bank on youtube. The fan chants kind of failed cox everyone was screaming, screaming so madly that I can't even hear my own voice.

They said they'll be definitely coming back to Singapore, and I hope they keep their promise!

To the organiser: Can you set tickets at a cheaper price next time, you're from Korea so the airfare will probably be less right? Not trying to compare but last year I went to a Taylor Swift concert and it only costs $108 which is half the price -_- I don't understand why we need to pay fucking $231. So pratically every minute there cost $1.50 OHMYTIAN. They could really keep the prices lower. Because I feel guilty for spending so much money -_-

Ok that's all folks! I'll be posting about my Bangkok trip ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment