Tuesday, December 25, 2012

How I spent my Christmas

This year's Christmas was..meh, nothing much, just an ordinary day. Only had one simple dinner celebration at my Grandma's house.. Didn't receive much presents cox we don't really take Christmas as a big deal.

Was lazing around the whole day during christmas with my ipad. Was playing some karaoke games half of the day and then sleeping and then eating. Yesterday = totally wasted. :(

Anyway, the stuff are recieved are: Angbaos, a purse, some bath stuff and a pair of oxford wedges from new look <3

Btw, why would anyone send bath stuff to me? DO I STINK?!

I love the oxford wedges and I belive we were fated to meet lor! Seriously, there were only 3 pairs of them left and 2 were size 38! And my feet is size 38 so I believe that shoes were meant for me wtf. Aren't I lucky? Bought it for $29.95 and the usual price was $59.90! #Happygirl98
 Plus, this pair of wedges are my very first pair of high heeled shoes. All my life, for the past 14 years I've being wearing flats so now with my wedges I can be taller ehehehe :> I'm 160cm in that wedges!

To be honest, I really didn't  know what I wanted or Christmas. All of them were "wants" not "needs". ANd there wasn't anything that I desperately wanted. Maybe I would love a 3G plan but nah, not craving for it. So yay you can say I'm happy with my life ^_^ I'M NOT BEING SOUR GRAPES.

Just a confession, I feel kind of jealous when other people (my friends) get better presents than me. Don't you find it so unfair when you get better grades than your friends yet they get presents that are wayyy better than yours? I mean I have this feeling that they don't deserve it at all, given their GPA pfft. Like one girl got a 2.4 GPA and you know what she got? A FUCKING IPHONE 5. Maybe I'm being my selfish self but girl, how could you get an iphone5 with that kind of grades? Another of my classmates got 2.67 and she got a fifth generation itouch! If they can get those gifts, how bout me, a person who got a 3.2 GPA? I probably deserve more right lol. Ok I admit I'm kind of jealous just ignore me I'm not a bad person just ranting my feelings here.

I think I get very pissed/annoyed with this type of "deserving or not" things because I highly respect the value of "You reap what you sow" * Philosophical me strikes again * I feel that it's totally unfair if you work so much harder than other people and get so much better results and in the end they get something better than you! UGH. And the same thing strikes again when people who are supposed to be doing 7 subjects get into a class for 8 subjects. I can't stand people who don't work hard enough getting into the same position of people who worked extremely hard. You don't deserve to be there! It's the survival of the toughest. Yes, I'm aggressive when it comes to results, if you do badly, too bad. That's how it works for me. I JUST DON'T LIKE PEOPLE GETTING MORE THAN THEY DESERVE. Being very agitative now lol.

Happy belated christmas everyone!

Spending my boxing day at the dentist later and then going for tuition fml. I haven't had enough rest from christmas and now there's tuition?! -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment