Thursday, December 27, 2012

Bangkok trip Part 2: Random stuff I did there.

1)Manicure and Pedicure
I did my manicure/pedicure on the last day of the trip! I don't know why my aunty let me do it although the price is the same as Singapore! Was really happy cox it's the first time that someone is actually painting my nails! Have been painting my own nails since primary school and it turned out pretty crappy because I don't bother with base coat and top coat. Waste of money plus I have to do with what I have. And I always buy the cheapo ones (Please I don't have money for OPI) so they fade in 4 days LOL.

My past nail art:

Looks legit anot? Quite proud of it cox I had to make use of toothpicks and a bobby pin since I didn't have professional nail tools. Had to painstakingly paint every flower :<  Aiya, I'd rather pay a little extra for some nice nail art!

TADAAAA

My floral nails! In case you didn't notice there's this 3D jewel thing in the middle of the roses! SO happy with it! They also filed my nails!My nails look short here wtf, cox we have to cut our nails short in school. IMO nail art should be allowed in school! Then can show off x)


Owl nails for my feet! I choose the design one! You know I have an obsession with owls! But my family says the owl looks like a dog wtf!

Removed the nail polish after 4 weeks and my nails look like that now:

Disgusting and yellow.
But I kind of love how long my nails are! Looks classier compared to the short nails I had last time!

2)Wat Arun Temple (Temple of Dawn)

We went to an ancient temple there. It's around $2 SGD for tourists per entry so it's quite cheap lah! Even if you're not interested in architectural rural-ish stuff(like me), it's still worth a visit cox it's quite fascinating. The temple has 3 levels and the steps are really steep! Being the badass I am(wtf), I went all the way up.








Kay bye! Part 3 is gonna take a hell lotta time to come out cox I have a lot to say.


No comments:

Post a Comment