Friday, December 14, 2012

P O L Y V O R E :)

Recently got addicted to Polyvore ^_^ Stumbled across it while I was surfing the net and I'm glad I found this site!

Polyvore is a website where you can create your own outfits through selecting from the different categories. You also can do make-up/nail looks, actually if it's anything under beauty you can create i using polyvore! Gah, I hate explaining. Create an account and you'll see ;)

My proudest creation of all:
The Taylor Swift make-up look! 
Not bad right :> I created it myself with some help from watching online tutorials. Does it look legit? Can publish on magazine anot. Lol.

Created another Taylor Swift outfit inspired by her casual outfits:
 Taylor Swift Style! 
A bit more simpler, but I like the colours!

Still trying to work polyvore out cox I'm new to it and I still don't get how to use the backgrounds/templates. Tried using them and they don't seem of any help in enhancing my picture at all, so I only can start from scratch, that's why my sets are so plain and white-y.

Another holdiay look that I created - Ice Princess!
It was inspired by a look created by CutiePieMarzia here! Btw you should check out her youtube channel here! Really love her videos and she's one of my favourite youtubers! ^_^

Ice Princess

The latest one I created was some old navy contest thing:

Style That Sweater with Old Navy
Two looks: Girly and casual ^_^ I wish I had these outfits!

Here's my polyvore account! Follow me! I LOVE FOLLOWERS EHEHEH.



No comments:

Post a Comment