Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 resolutions!

Happy New Year's Eve! I'd better do some resolutions although I probably won't accomplish it -_-

1)You guessed it.. LOSE WEIGHT

Ok now that I'm in school, I can have more chances to skip meals wtf. Maybe I'll skip once a week. Or maybe I can eat less carbs. Goal weight is to be 43kg the whole of next year, or even lower!

2) Speak up more and not be so awkward

I can be reaaaally shy in front of strangers thus it's difficult for me to become good friends with someone. In a new class, I hope I can be more talkative so I won't be known as the quiet girl anymore.

3) Be more "tolerating" to choir

As you can see I've been ranting about choir for the past year.. And you also can see that I absolutely can't stand anything about it .__. Like I hate it 100% wtf.
And I'm pretty scared about next year because the dreaded SYF is coming (fml fml fml)

OH SHIT.
And that means auditions.. in front of the conductor.. and getting humiliated in front of the whole choir.. all over again. That's what happened 2 years ago.. and I can never forget it. Seriously, my ego has gone down to negative, what more do they want? UGH.

4) Good academic results
Enough of spending time with my laptop for the holidays. I seriously have to cut down my time on the computer or else I'll seriously get addicted. And the fact that I'm suscribing to so many youtube channels that update almost everyday doens't help .__.

Aiming for a 3.2 or even higher this year. Not sure what to expect cox my science sucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment